The Newlin – 60 Village Circle North
Open floor plan, 9′ ceilings, Great room with stepped ceiling, Kitchen with walk-in pantry, Roomy master suite with cathedral ceiling, charming transom window, large walk-in closet and master bath featuring quartz countertops and tiled shower with frameless doors. Mudroom off garage with bench & coat closet, Aprilaire humidifier for the whole house.
Griffin’s Ridge Community Information
Griffin’s Ridge Sales Center
Interested in Griffin’s Ridge? Come by our full decorated sales center to see firsthand an example of the quality craftsmanship you can expect in a Belmonte home. We’d love to show you around and are happy to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in the community.
To learn more about Griffin’s Ridge, the floor plans available or to schedule an appointment, contact Cynthia Fisher at 518-410-4518.
Sales Center Hours & Directions:
|Hours:||Open Daily 12pm- 5pm
Open Tuesdays 10am – 2pm
Closed on Mondays
*Or contact us to set up an appointment
52 Village Circle North
Round Lake, NY
|Directions:||I-87 North to exit 10
Turn right onto Ushers Road
Turn left onto U.S. 9N
Continue to drive on U.S. 9N towards Round Lake for about 2.1 miles
Griffin’s Ridge is on the left
Your new Belmonte Builders home includes many standard features that are typically upgrades. Please feel free to compare our quality to other builders. We are sure you will see the difference you get with your new Belmonte home.
Special Interior Features
- Distinctive Custom Designed Copyrighted Plans
- 9’ First Floor Ceilings (per plan)
- Two-Story Foyers and Family Rooms (per plan)
- Gas Burning Fireplace with Granite Surround Face and Flush Hearth with Full Surround Wood Mantle
- Fiberglass Shower w/ Glass Enclosure and Extended Vanity and Two (2) Sinks in Master Bath (per plan)
- Tiled Master Bath Floor
- Decorative Powder Bath Plumbing Fixtures; Including Pedestal Sink (per plan)
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Choice of Kitchen Cabinet Styles from our Expansive “Griffin’s Ridge” Collection, Including: Crown Molding, Dovetail Drawer with Under-mount Glides and Wood Exposed Back Panels
- Red Oak 4″ Wide Engineered Hardwood Floors in Foyer, Dining Room, Kitchen and Nook and Half Bath When Immediately off Foyer
- Granite Kitchen Countertops with 4″ Backsplash
- 5 ¼” Colonial Baseboard
- Garbage Disposal
- Crown Molding in Dining Room
- Quartz Countertops in Main and Master Bathrooms
- Kitchen Cabinets with “Soft-Close” Hardware
- Separate Laundry Room
Built to Energy Star Specifications
- Generously Sized Energy Star Rated Windows Throughout the Home; Including Energy Efficient Pella© “Encompass” Series Vinyl Double-Hung Windows, Including Insulated Thermopane Low “E”, Argon Gas- Filled, Grilles Between the Glass Windows, Tilt to Clean, Screens on All Windows and Patio Door (per plan)
- R-21 Insulation in Walls
- R-38 Insulation in Ceiling
- Energy Star Rated* 97% Efficient Furnace, Air Conditioning and Programmable Thermostat
- Colonial Style Maintenance-free, Insulated Overhead Garage Door with Choice of Decorative Glass
- Interior Perimeter of Foundation Wall to Be Insulated From Floor To Ceiling
- Thermatru© Insulated Entry Doors With Adjustable Threshold
Special Exterior Features
- Unique Custom Elevations Featuring Lifetime Ltd. Warranty Architectural Shingles and Steep Pitched Roofs
- Vinyl Siding and Soffits with Choice of Colors
- Color Coordinated Shutters (per plan)
- Large Handle Set With Deadbolt at Front Door
- Sprinkler System
- Generous Seeding and Professionally Designed Plantings Package
- Two (2) Added Trees, 2 ½” to 3” Caliper
- Base Course Asphalt Driveway (per plan)
Additional Exceptional Features
- Professional Interior Design Consultation
- Expert Lighting/Electrical Design Consultation
- 2 x 6 Exterior Walls For Maximum Insulation Cavity and Strength
- Ice and Water Rubber Membrane in Roof Valleys, Eaves and Typical Trouble Spots To Protect Your Home
- 8” Thick Poured Concrete Walls With Steel Reinforcing
- Fully Sheet Rocked Garages, One Coat of Tape and Windows and Doors Trimmed
- Two (2) Exterior Frost Free Faucets
- Continuous Ridge Vent Roofs and Vented Soffits
- Smoke Detection and Carbon Monoxide Monitoring
- Designer Selected Lighting For Interior and Exterior of Home
- Weather Proof G.F.I. Outlet at Front and Rear of Home
- Computer Engineered I-Joist Floor System with 3/4” Tongue and Groove Subfloor Glued and Screwed Creating Stronger, Quieter Floors with Less Obstructions in the Basement Than Dimensional Lumber
= Green Building Features
- Adjacent to the popular Zim Smith Trail. Considered “the backbone” of an emerging network of trails in Saratoga County, this trail connects the towns of Halfmoon, Round Lake Village, Clifton Park, Malta and Ballston Spa. Popular with walkers, runners, bikers, and families with children.
- Commuter’s dream: Hop on Route 9 within 2 minutes or I-87 within 5.
- Close to shopping in historic Round Lake and Ballston Lake.
- Low Malta taxes, Shenendehowa schools.
- Wide variety of parks and open space in Round Lake, including parks, tennis and basketball courts, baseball fields, etc…
- The strong sense of community among village residents.
- Ensconced in a village with a rich cultural past.
- Round Lake regularly hosts art, crafts and antiques shows, as well as organ and musical concerts.
Village of Round Lake
The Village of Round Lake is profoundly tied to its rich cultural past. Shows highlighting art, crafts and antiques are regularly held on Village grounds.
Shenendehowa School District
A highly ranked school system where children can grow. Shenendehowa serves students in southern Saratoga County, N.Y. including the towns of Clifton Park, Halfmoon, Ballston, Malta, Stillwater and Waterford.