14 Berkeley Way, Wilton
Ready January 2019
Floor Plan: The Stafford
Master Up, 4 BR / 2.5
Sq. Ft.: 2,498
Lot Size: 1.22 acres
Click HERE to view this floor plan.
Home Features: Beautiful two-story traditional home featuring featuring cultured stone wainscoting, shake siding on the main and sunken garage. The large Entry Foyer and Formal Study with double entry paneled doors make a great first impression. This open floor plan is perfect for families or entertaining with lots of open living space. The Kitchen enjoys a large walk-in pantry and opens into the Dining Room with Screened Porch and large Great Room with charming transom windows. The 2nd floor Master Suite features a cathedral ceiling and Master Bath with quartz countertops, tiled shower and large capacity tub with frameless doors, linen closet and access to the truly enormous Master Bedroom walk-in closet. The Laundry Room and 3 Additional Bedrooms are also conveniently located upstairs. Mudroom with optional bench off two-car garage. Garden level look-out basement. Aprilaire humidifier for whole home.
Sonoma Grove Sales Center
Interested in learning more about Sonoma Grove? Come by our fully decorated sales center to see firsthand an example of the quality craftsmanship you can expect in a Belmonte home. We’d love to show you around and are happy to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in the community.
To learn more about Griffin’s Ridge, the floor plans available or to schedule an appointment, contact Rob Rothschild at 518-275-3326.
Sales Center Hours & Directions:
|Hours:||Open Daily 12pm- 5pm
Open Tuesdays 3pm – 7pm
Closed on Mondays
*Or contact us to set up an appointment
4 Brentwood Blvd
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
|Directions:||I-87 North to Exit 15
Right on Route 50
Slight right on Loudon Road
Approximately 2 miles on the right is the Sonoma Grove entrance
Your new Belmonte Builders home includes many standard features that are typically upgrades. Please feel free to compare our quality to other builders. We are sure you will see the difference you get with your new Belmonte home.
Special Interior Features
- Custom Designed Copyrighted Plans
- 9’ First Floor Ceilings (per plan)
- Two-Story Foyers and Family Rooms (per plan)
- Gas Burning Fireplace with Granite Surround and Flush Hearth with Full Surround Wood Mantle
- Luxurious Soaking Tub, Separate Shower w/ Glass Enclosure and Extended Vanity with Two (2) Sinks in Master Bath (per plan)
- Tiled Master Bath Floor
- Decorative Powder Bath Plumbing Fixtures; Including Pedestal Sink (per plan)
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Choice of Kitchen Cabinet Styles from our Expansive “Traditional” Collection, Including: Crown Molding, Dovetail Drawer with Under-mount Glides and Wood Exposed Back Panels
- Granite Kitchen Countertops with a 4″ Backsplash
- Red Oak 4″ Wide Engineered Hardwood Floors in Foyer, Dining Room, First Floor Hallway(per plan), Kitchen and Nook, and Powder Bath when Immediately off Foyer
- Colonial Styled Stairway with Oak Treads (per plan)
- Elegant, Oversized 5 ¼ ” Colonial Baseboard
- Interior Door Hardware in Satin Nickel Finish
- Quartz Counter tops in Master and Main Bathrooms
- Crown Molding in Dining Room
Built to Energy Star Specifications*
- Generously Sized Energy Star Rated Windows Throughout the Home; Including Energy Efficient Pella© “Encompass” Series Vinyl Double-Hung Windows, Including Insulated Thermopane Low “E”, Argon Gas- Filled, Grilles Between the Glass Windows, Tilt to Clean, Screens on All Windows and Patio Door (per plan)
- R-21 Insulation in Walls
- R-38 Insulation in Ceiling
- Energy Star Rated* 97% Efficient Furnace, Air Conditioning and Programmable Thermostat and Humidifier
- Carriage Style Insulated Overhead Garage Door with Choice of Decorative Glass and Keypad Opener
- Interior Perimeter of Foundation Wall to Be Insulated From Floor To Ceiling
- Thermatru© Insulated Entry Doors With Adjustable Threshold
- Passive Radon Mitigation System
- All Bathrooms Vented by Fans
Special Exterior Features
- Unique Custom Elevations Featuring Lifetime Ltd. Warranty Architectural Shingles and Steep Pitched Roofs
- Vinyl Siding and Soffits with Choice of Colors
- Color Coordinated Shutters (per plan)
- Large Handle Set With Deadbolt at Front Door
- Sprinkler System
- Generous Seeding and Professionally Designed Plantings Package
- Base Course Asphalt Driveway (per plan)
Additional Exceptional Features
- Professional Interior Design Consultation
- Expert Lighting/Electrical Design Consultation
- 2 x 6 Exterior Walls For Maximum Insulation Cavity and Strength
- Ice and Water Rubber Membrane in Roof Valleys, Eaves and Typical Trouble Spots To Protect Your Home
- 8” Thick Poured Concrete Walls With Steel Reinforcing
- Fully Sheet Rocked Garages, One Coat of Tape and Windows and Doors Trimmed
- Two (2) Exterior Frost Free Faucets
- Continuous Ridge Vent Roofs and Vented Soffits
- Security System Including: Smoke Detection, Burglar Intrusion Detection, and Carbon Monoxide Monitoring
- Designer Selected Lighting For Interior and Exterior of Home
- Weather Proof G.F.I. Outlet at Front and Rear of Home
- 3 Telephone Lines and 2 Cable TV Lines Wired With RG-6 Coaxial Wires
- Computer Engineered I-Joist Floor System with ¾” Tongue and Groove Subfloor Glued and Screwed Creating Stronger, Quieter Floors With Less Obstructions in the Basement Than Dimensional Lumber
= Green Building Features
I-87 North to Exit 15; right on Route 50, slight right on Loudon Road, approximately 2 miles on the right is the Sonoma Grove entrance. Click “View larger map” to access “Send to phone” feature on Google Maps.
Saratoga Springs, New York
Discover Sonoma Grove! If you’re looking for a conveniently located, moderately priced community in a picturesque setting with large wooded lots and the best schools, Sonoma Grove is the perfect community for you.
Happily situated in a pocket of quiet tranquility, Sonoma Grove feels like you stepped out of the daily hustle and bustle into the openness of country life. The stress of the day will melt away as you drive into the neighborhood. But Sonoma Grove is not that far off the beaten path. Conveniently located just minutes away from the charm of Downtown Saratoga Springs and from the robust shopping and dining of Route 50, Sonoma Grove offers the best of both worlds. It’s easy to understand why Sonoma Grove home sites were selling before the streets were even completed.
City of Saratoga Springs
Saratoga is a developing county that doesn’t let progress step on the greenery of its extraordinary series of parks, and a thriving county that still values the fine art of living well.
Saratoga School District
Saratoga Springs School District provides a nurturing environment, which will foster the self-esteem, academic success, and zest for learning that will enable each individual to grow to his/her full potential.
Stay In Touch
We send updates of our communities, share homeowner resource information and keep you up to date with our newest ventures. Sign up to join our e-mail list.
Build on Your Land
In addition to building neighborhoods in the Capital District, we will also build on your parcel of land. Please talk to our experienced Sales Representatives to get your questions answered.