6 Chloe’s Way, Saratoga Springs
Floor Plan: The Stockdale
Master Up, 4 BR / 2.5 BA
Sq. Ft.: 2,896
Lot Size: .15 acres
Click HERE to view this floor plan.
For more information,
contact Sharon Byrne at
Our Quick Delivery homes offer the quality and detail of a Belmonte home, but without the wait. Learn more about our current inventory and what’s on the way for Spring, 2018.
- 6 Chloe's Way
- Floor Plans - Stockdale
- Sales Center
- Directions & Map
- Other Communities
- About the Area
Chloe’s Way Sales Center
Interested in Chloe’s Way? Come by our full decorated sales center to see firsthand an example of the quality craftsmanship you can expect in a Belmonte home. We’d love to show you around and are happy to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in the community.
To learn more about Chloe’s Way, the floor plans available or to schedule an appointment, contact Sharon Byrne at 518-527-4914.
Sales Center Hours & Directions:
|Hours:||OPEN 12pm – 4pm, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday|
|Address:||Chloe’s Way Community
3 Chloe’s Way (Off East Broadway)
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
|Directions:||From the south, I-87N to exit 13N to merge onto U.S. 9N.
Continue on U.S. 9N, turn right onto Crescent Ave.
Turn left onto Jefferson Street.
Turn left onto East Broadway.
Your new Belmonte Builders home includes many standard features that are typically upgrades. Please feel free to compare our quality to other builders. We are sure you will see the difference you get with your new Belmonte home.
Special Interior Features
- Custom Designed Copyrighted Plans
- 9’ First Floor Ceilings (per plan)
- Two-Story Foyers and Family Rooms (per plan)
- Gas Burning Fireplace with Granite Surround Face and Flush Hearth with Full Surround Wood Mantle
- Fiberglass Shower w/ Glass Enclosure and Extended Vanity and Two (2) Sinks in Master Bath (per plan)
- Tiled Master Bath Floor
- Decorative Powder Bath Plumbing Fixtures; Including Pedestal Sink (per plan)
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Choice of Kitchen Cabinet Styles from our Expansive “Traditional” Collection, Including: Crown Molding, Dovetail Drawer with Under-mount Glides and Wood Exposed Back Panels
- Red Oak 4″ Wide Engineered Hardwood Floors in Foyer, Dining Room, Kitchen and Nook and Half Bath When Immediately off Foyer
- Colonial Styled Stairway with Oak Treads (per plan)
- 5 ¼” Colonial Baseboard
Built to Energy Star Specifications
- Generously Sized Energy Star Rated Windows Throughout the Home; Including Energy Efficient Pella© “Encompass” Series Vinyl Double-Hung Windows, Including Insulated Thermopane Low “E”, Argon Gas- Filled, Grilles Between the Glass Windows, Tilt to Clean, Screens on All Windows and Patio Door (per plan)
- R-21 Insulation in Walls
- R-38 Insulation in Ceiling
- Energy Star Rated* 97% Efficient Furnace, Air Conditioning and Programmable Thermostat
- Colonial Style Maintenance-free, Insulated Overhead Garage Door with Choice of Decorative Glass
- Interior Perimeter of Foundation Wall to Be Insulated From Floor To Ceiling
- Thermatru© Insulated Entry Doors With Adjustable Threshold
- Passive Radon Mitigation System
- All Bathrooms Vented by Fans
Special Exterior Features
- Unique Custom Elevations Featuring Lifetime Ltd. Warranty Architectural Shingles and Steep Pitched Roofs
- Vinyl Siding and Soffits with Choice of Colors
- Color Coordinated Shutters (per plan)
- Large Handle Set With Deadbolt at Front Door
- Sprinkler System
- Generous Seeding and Professionally Designed Plantings Package
- Two (2) Added Trees, 2 ½” to 3” Caliper.
- Base Course Asphalt Driveway (per plan)
Additional Exceptional Features
- Professional Interior Design Consultation
- Expert Lighting/Electrical Design Consultation
- 2 x 6 Exterior Walls For Maximum Insulation Cavity and Strength
- Ice and Water Rubber Membrane in Roof Valleys, Eaves and Typical Trouble Spots To Protect Your Home
- 8” Thick Poured Concrete Walls With Steel Reinforcing
- Fully Sheet Rocked Garages, One Coat of Tape and Windows and Doors Trimmed
- Two (2) Exterior Frost Free Faucets
- Continuous Ridge Vent Roofs and Vented Soffits
- Security System Including: Smoke Detection, Burglar Intrusion Detection, and Carbon Monoxide Monitoring
- Designer Selected Lighting For Interior and Exterior of Home
- Weather Proof G.F.I. Outlet at Front and Rear of Home
- Computer Engineered I-Joist Floor System with &frac3/4;” Tongue and Groove Subfloor Glued and Screwed Creating Stronger, Quieter Floors With Less Obstructions in the Basement Than Dimensional Lumber
= Green Building Features
From the south, I-87N to exit 13N to merge onto U.S 9N. Continue on U.S. 9N, turn right onto Crescent Ave, turn left onto Jefferson Street, turn left onto East Broadway. Click “View larger map” to access “Send to phone” feature on Google Maps.
Other Belmonte Communities
Round Lake, NY
Griffin’s Ridge – Mid $300’s – Low $400’s
Calvin Court – From the $400’s
Saratoga Springs, New York
Chloe’s Way is located in an urban setting within walking distance to the State Park and Downtown Saratoga Springs and features homes from our finely tuned Affordable Luxury series. With designs informed by the Saratoga vernacular, many of these homes have front porches and all have unique detailing reminiscent of Saratoga’s golden era of architecture. Pricing begins in the upper $400s.
For information on these lots and our custom homes, contact Sharon Byrne
Phone: 518-527-4914 -or- E-mail: email@example.com
City of Saratoga Springs
Saratoga is a developing county that doesn’t let progress step on the greenery of its extraordinary series of parks, and a thriving county that still values the fine art of living well.
Saratoga School District
Saratoga Springs School District provides a nurturing environment, which will foster the self-esteem, academic success, and zest for learning that will enable each individual to grow to his/her full potential.
- Elementary – Lake Avenue Elementary
- Middle School – Maple Avenue Middle School
- High School – Saratoga Springs High School
Stay In Touch
We send updates of our communities, share homeowner resource information and keep you up to date with our newest ventures. Sign up to join our e-mail list.
Build on Your Land
In addition to building neighborhoods in the Capital District, we will also build on your parcel of land. Please talk to our experienced Sales Representatives to get your questions answered.