Halfmoon, New York
Windsor Woods features only 22 homesites with approximately 7 remaining, in a setting that feels rural with its mountain views and rolling hills, but is close to everything. Windsor is located off of Vosburgh Rd in Halfmoon in the Shenendehowa school district and offers a variety of ranch plans, Colonial and farmhouse “ front-porch” type homes with first floor master bedroom plans and a wide-variety of two-story single family homes. Many lots will accommodate walk-out basement and lots range in size from 1 acre to over 2 acres. Pricing begins in the $400s.
mobile: 518-410-4518 | CFisher@belmontebuilders.com.
- Available Lots
- Floor Plans
- Municipality & School
- Directions & Map
- Sales Center
- Other Communities
Your new Belmonte Builders home includes many standard features that are typically upgrades. Please feel free to compare our quality to other builders. We are sure you will see the difference you get with your new Belmonte home.
Special Interior Features
- Custom Designed Copyrighted Plans
- 9’ First Floor Ceilings (per plan)
- Two-Story Foyers and Family Rooms (per plan)
- Gas Burning Fireplace with Granite Surround and Flush Hearth with Full Surround Wood Mantle
- Luxurious Soaking Tub, Separate Shower w/ Glass Enclosure and Extended Vanity with Two (2) Sinks in Master Bath (per plan)
- Tiled Master Bath Floor
- Decorative Powder Bath Plumbing Fixtures; Including Pedestal Sink (per plan)
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Choice of Kitchen Cabinet Styles from our Expansive “Traditional” Collection, Including: Crown Molding, Dovetail Drawer with Under-mount Glides and Wood Exposed Back Panels
- Granite Kitchen Countertops with a 4″ Backsplash
- Red Oak 4″ Wide Engineered Hardwood Floors in Foyer, Dining Room, First Floor Hallway(per plan), Kitchen and Nook, and Powder Bath when Immediately off Foyer
- Colonial Styled Stairway with Oak Treads (per plan)
- Elegant, Oversized 5 ¼ ” Colonial Baseboard
- Interior Door Hardware in Satin Nickel Finish
- Quartz Counter tops in Master and Main Bathrooms
- Crown Molding in Dining Room
Built to Energy Star Specifications*
- Generously Sized Energy Star Rated Windows Throughout the Home; Including Energy Efficient Pella© “Encompass” Series Vinyl Double-Hung Windows, Including Insulated Thermopane Low “E”, Argon Gas- Filled, Grilles Between the Glass Windows, Tilt to Clean, Screens on All Windows and Patio Door (per plan)
- R-21 Insulation in Walls
- R-38 Insulation in Ceiling
- Energy Star Rated* 97% Efficient Furnace, Air Conditioning and Programmable Thermostat and Humidifier
- Carriage Style Insulated Overhead Garage Door with Choice of Decorative Glass and Keypad Opener
- Interior Perimeter of Foundation Wall to Be Insulated From Floor To Ceiling
- Thermatru© Insulated Entry Doors With Adjustable Threshold
- Passive Radon Mitigation System
- All Bathrooms Vented by Fans
Special Exterior Features
- Unique Custom Elevations Featuring Lifetime Ltd. Warranty Architectural Shingles and Steep Pitched Roofs
- Vinyl Siding and Soffits with Choice of Colors
- Color Coordinated Shutters (per plan)
- Large Handle Set With Deadbolt at Front Door
- Sprinkler System
- Generous Seeding and Professionally Designed Plantings Package
- Base Course Asphalt Driveway (per plan)
Additional Exceptional Features
- Professional Interior Design Consultation
- Expert Lighting/Electrical Design Consultation
- 2 x 6 Exterior Walls For Maximum Insulation Cavity and Strength
- Ice and Water Rubber Membrane in Roof Valleys, Eaves and Typical Trouble Spots To Protect Your Home
- 8” Thick Poured Concrete Walls With Steel Reinforcing
- Fully Sheet Rocked Garages, One Coat of Tape and Windows and Doors Trimmed
- Two (2) Exterior Frost Free Faucets
- Continuous Ridge Vent Roofs and Vented Soffits
- Security System Including: Smoke Detection, Burglar Intrusion Detection, and Carbon Monoxide Monitoring
- Designer Selected Lighting For Interior and Exterior of Home
- Weather Proof G.F.I. Outlet at Front and Rear of Home
- 3 Telephone Lines and 2 Cable TV Lines Wired With RG-6 Coaxial Wires
- Computer Engineered I-Joist Floor System with ¾” Tongue and Groove Subfloor Glued and Screwed Creating Stronger, Quieter Floors With Less Obstructions in the Basement Than Dimensional Lumber
= Green Building Features
For decades we’ve worked to develop some of the most imaginative and innovative homes in the Capital District, with each one as unique as the family that lives there.
Starting with any of our award winning plans, our designers can work with you to adjust square footage, add bedrooms and bathrooms or incorporate other requests to create a custom home perfectly suited to the needs of you and your family; or if you prefer, we can develop a plan from scratch for a home as unique as you are.
No matter your vision, Belmonte Builders is committed to pairing our unparalleled experience with your own personal tastes to make your dream home a reality.
|Floor Plan||Square Footage||Style||Bed/Bath||Estimated Pricing|
|Castleton||2,139||Ranch||3 / 2||$432,900|
|Landon||2,362||Ranch||3 / 2.5||$452,900|
|Chesapeake||2,612||Master Down||3 / 2.5||$464,900|
|Newlin II||2,644||Master Down||3 / 2.5||$462,900|
|Stafford||2,498||Master Up||4 / 2.5||$437,900|
|Pickwick||2,607||Master Up||4 / 2.5||$450,900|
|Eldan||2,898||Master Up||4 / 2.5||$482,900|
|Jefferson||2,900||Master Up||4 / 2.5||$498,900|
Town of Halfmoon
- Public Water
- Public Sewer
Shenendehowa School District
A highly ranked school system where children can grow. Shenendehowa serves students in southern Saratoga County, N.Y. including the towns of Clifton Park, Halfmoon, Ballston, Malta, Stillwater and Waterford.
I-87 to Exit 9, head east on NY 146; after 2.6 miles, turn left to stay on NY 146-E; In .8 mile, take a left on Vosburgh Road. Windsor Woods is on the right. Click “View larger map” to access “Send to phone” feature on Google Maps.
For information about the community and our floorplans, contact Cynthia Fisher:
mobile: 518-410-4518 | CFisher@belmontebuilders.com
If you would like to see examples of our homes, feel free to visit one of our decorated models at the following communities:
Other Belmonte Communities
Round Lake, NY
Griffin’s Ridge – Mid $300’s – Low $400’s
Calvin Court – From the $400’s
Quick Delivery Homes
Quick Delivery Homes
Our Quick Delivery homes offer the quality and detail of a Belmonte home, but without the wait. See what we have under construction today.
Stay In Touch
We send updates of our communities, share homeowner resource information and keep you up to date with our newest ventures. Sign up to join our e-mail list.
Talk to One of Our Team Members
Can’t decide on where to build your home? Let us help you. We know home construction and can guide you through your decision-making process.
Build on Your Land
In addition to building neighborhoods in the Capital District, we will also build on your parcel of land. Please talk to our experienced Sales Representatives to get your questions answered.