CLIFTON PARK, NY – Wednesday, March 13th, Belmonte hosted over 40 of the region’s premier real estate agents at Wheatfield’s Bistro in Clifton Park for the annual Inner Circle of Realtors Luncheon. This event recognizes the newest members to Belmonte Builders’ Inner Circle – realtors who connected their buyers with the perfect Belmonte home and closed in 2018.
During the event, Belmonte Builders Owner, Peter Belmonte, welcomed the new members and thanked all the members for their support. He also spoke about Belmonte’s plans for the upcoming Parade of Homes and new communities in the works for this year.
Mike Lust, Director of Sales & Marketing, shared information about Belmonte’s current communities, demonstrated the ease of Belmonte’s new home search functionality and shared how our pricing methodology makes it easier for clients to estimate their home costs.
Lindsey Belmonte, Vice President of Customer Relations, talked about the new Design Center and shared details about our newest community launching this month, Spencer’s Landing.
Each new inductee into the Belmonte Builders Inner Circle was recognized and had the opportunity to win raffles valued up to $1,000. All members received a custom Belmonte Builders swag bag.
The 2019 Inner Circle of Realtor inductees include:
- Katherine King, Equitas Realty
- Teri Kraszewski, Howard Hanna
- Pamela Dobry, Howard Hanna
- Sandra Jacobson, ReMax Capital
- Meg Minehan, Roohan Realty
- Richard Gargiulo, Howard Hanna
- Allison Bradley, Sotheby’s
- Jill Gautie, Howard Hanna
- Beth Grzyboski, Keller Williams
- Matt Maloney, McCurdy RE Group
- Victoria Romeo, Romeo Team Realty
- Carrie VanKloberg, Roohan Realty
- Karen Westman, Berkshire Hathaway
- Colleen Guarino, Howard Hanna
- Scott Neverett, TopNet Realty
For more information about Belmonte’s Inner Circle of Realtors and how you can partner with Belmonte to help your clients, please call (518) 371-1000.