CLIFTON PARK, NY – Belmonte Builders is proud to recognize some of the best realtors in Southern Saratoga County who worked closely with our team in 2017 to help their clients find the perfect Belmonte home.
Wednesday, February 14, Belmonte hosted many of the region’s premier real estate agents at Wheatfield’s Bistro in Clifton Park for their annual Inner Circle of Realtors Event. Belmonte’s Inner Circle of Realtors is an exclusive group of realtors who have helped their clients move into quality Belmonte homes.
During the event, Belmonte Builders President Peter Belmonte spoke to the crowd about the company’s growth and introduced a few new people on the Belmonte team and those making changes:
- Mike Lust: New Director of Sales & Marketing
- Cynthia Fisher: New Sales Representative for Griffin’s Ridge & Windsor Woods
- Tina Stanoski: New Sales Representative for Alexandria
- Rob Rothschild: Closing out The Mill at Smith Bridge and moving to his new home at Sonoma Grove
The Belmonte Builders sales and marketing team walked attendees through enhancements to their award-winning website, shared details their newest neighborhoods, Alexandria and Sonoma Grove.
Each new inductee into the Belmonte Builders Inner Circle was recognized and had the opportunity with other members who sold a Belmonte home in 2017 to win raffles valued up to $1,000. All members received a custom Belmonte Builders swag bag.
The 2017 Inner Circle of Realtor inductees include:
- Li Binglin, Keller Williams
- Chris Conte, Coldwell Banker
- Jack Minehan, Roohan Realty
- Jenn Johnson, Keller Williams
For more information about Belmonte’s Inner Circle of Realtors and how you can partner with Belmonte to help your clients, please call (518) 371-1000.