Belmonte Builders is proud to be a part of the Capital Region Homes on Demand. A 30-minute program featuring 12 of the Capital Region’s top builders and remodelers, Homes on Demand gives viewers an insider’s look at who the builders are and why they love residential building as well as offering insight about new construction and remodeling. The show premiered on Saturday, September 26th in primetime on WNYT and we are excited to make it available to you here:
An update on Construction:
We have officially re-opened our Model Homes/Sales Centers! We are very excited to meet with customers again (with safety protocols in place) and show off the quality craftsmanship that goes into every Belmonte home.
Your safety and the safety of our staff are of the utmost importance. We will adhere to New York State’s stringent guidelines for residential construction including the following safety protocols for our model homes:
Model Home Visit Protocols:
- Only one “client” is allowed in the Model Home/Sales Center at a time. “Client” is not limited to one person; it can include family members.
- Clients must pass the “wellness check” (no symptoms) before entering (sign is posted at door).
- Face coverings are required. Bring your own or one will be be provided on-site.
- Social distancing (6′ distance) is required at all times.
- Appointments are recommended. Walk-ins are welcome but may have a wait if an appointment is scheduled for the same time.
Model Home Cleaning Protocols:
- In between showings, staff will clean and disinfect any contact surfaces that may have been touched as well as any high-touch surfaces (e.g. handrails, doorknobs, etc.).
- Belmonte staff will strictly adhere to hygiene, cleaning, and disinfection requirements from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Department of Health (DOH) and maintain cleaning logs on-site that document date, time, and scope of cleaning.
- Belmonte will provide and maintain hand hygiene stations for office staff and clients in each model home, including handwashing with soap, running warm water, and disposable paper towels.
Our Corporate Office and Design Center staff are continuing to work remotely at this time, and are available via phone and email. If you’d like to set-up an appointment to tour one of our award-winning model homes, please contact the community’s sales manager. Our sales centers/model homes will be open by appointment only. Contact the community sales manager to schedule a time to tour the model home or to set up a virtual tour. Click here for individual community contact information.
We are excited to be back up and running and are looking forward to when we can have all of our offices open to the public!