*Quick Delivery Discount Pricing: The regular price for 41 Berkeley Way is $405,039. The Quick Delivery discount for purchasing this home with no changes to selections or options is $8,139 reducing the price to $396,900.
This charming 3 BR /2 BA Ranch open concept floor plan is both cozy and inviting.
The Foyer leads to a private alcove providing privacy for two Bedrooms and Full Bath. It then leads into the spacious Great Room featuring an elegant stepped ceiling and gas burning fireplace with granite surround and wood mantel. The Great Room opens into the Dining Room and Kitchen featuring a large island and pantry and the option to add an optional Screen Porch.
The Master Suite is roomy and features a cathedral ceiling, a large walk-in closet. The Master Bath features a double vanity with quartz countertops, separate linen closet, and a fiberglass shower with glass doors.
A Look Out Basement offers even more room for personalization.
Click floor plan to open PDF
Your new Belmonte Builders home includes many standard features that are typically upgrades. Please feel free to compare our quality to other builders. We are sure you will see the difference you get with your new Belmonte home.
- Distinctive custom-designed copyrighted plans
- 9’ first floor ceilings (per plan)
- Two-Story Foyers and Family Rooms (per plan)
- Red oak 4″ wide engineered hardwood floors in Foyer, Dining Room, Kitchen and Nook and Half Bath when immediately off Foyer
- 5 ¼” Colonial Baseboard
- Gas burning fireplace with granite surround face and flush hearth with full surround wood mantle
- Purchasers choice of Kitchen Cabinets from Builder’s “Classic Series” including crown molding, dovetail drawer with under-mount glides and wood exposed back panels
- Kitchen cabinets with “Soft-Close” hardware
- Granite Kitchen countertops with 4″ backsplash
- Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Fiberglass shower w/ glass enclosure and extended vanity and two (2) sinks in Master Bath (per plan)
- Tiled Master Bath floor
- Decorative Powder Bath plumbing fixtures; including pedestal sink (per plan)
- Crown molding in Dining Room (per plan)
- Quartz countertops in Main and Master Bathrooms
- Separate Laundry Room
- Generously Sized Energy Star Rated Windows Throughout the Home; Including Energy Efficient Pella© “Encompass” Series Vinyl Double-Hung Windows, Including Insulated Thermopane Low “E”, Argon Gas- Filled, Grilles Between the Glass Windows, Tilt to Clean, Screens on All Windows and Patio Door (per plan)
- R-21 Insulation in Walls
- R-38 Insulation in Ceiling
- Energy Star Rated* 96% Efficient Furnace, Air Conditioning and Programmable Thermostat
- Colonial Style Maintenance-free, Insulated Overhead Garage Door with Choice of Decorative Glass
- Interior Perimeter of Foundation Wall to Be Insulated From Floor To Ceiling
- Thermatru© Insulated Entry Doors With Adjustable Threshold
- Unique Custom Elevations Featuring Lifetime Ltd. Warranty Architectural Shingles and Steep Pitched Roofs
- Vinyl Siding and Soffits with Choice of Colors
- Color Coordinated Shutters (per plan)
- Large Handle Set With Deadbolt at Front Door
- Sprinkler System
- Generous Seeding and Professionally Designed Plantings Package
- Two (2) Added Trees, 2 ½” to 3” Caliper
- Base Course Asphalt Driveway (per plan)
- Professional Interior Design Consultation
- Expert Lighting/Electrical Design Consultation
- 2 x 6 Exterior Walls For Maximum Insulation Cavity and Strength
- Ice and Water Rubber Membrane in Roof Valleys, Eaves and Typical Trouble Spots To Protect Your Home
- 8” Thick Poured Concrete Walls With Steel Reinforcing
- Fully Sheet Rocked Garages, One Coat of Tape and Windows and Doors Trimmed
- Two (2) Exterior Frost Free Faucets
- Continuous Ridge Vent Roofs and Vented Soffits
- Smoke Detection and Carbon Monoxide Monitoring
- Designer Selected Lighting For Interior and Exterior of Home
- Weather Proof G.F.I. Outlet at Front and Rear of Home
- Computer Engineered I-Joist Floor System with 3/4” Tongue and Groove Subfloor Glued and Screwed Creating Stronger, Quieter Floors with Less Obstructions in the Basement Than Dimensional Lumber
= Green Building Features
Community Site Map
Click site map to enlarge
Take I-87 to Exit 8A, head east on Grooms Road, turn right onto Woodin, take first right onto Manchester and second left onto Greenbrier Way.
Visit One of Our Sales Centers