Home features: This 3 BR / 2.5 BA Chesapeake Master Down model home won the People’s Choice Award in the 2019 Parade of Homes. It catches your eye from the moment you step into the large Foyer with an Elegant Staircase and Formal Study with double panel glass doors. But it doesn’t end there.
An elegant open staircase steals the show in this home opening into the Great Room as well as the Foyer. Combined with the vaulted ceiling in the Great Room, it creates a truly dramatic effect. Its open floor plan lends itself to entertaining or large family gatherings with the Great Room open to the Dining Area & Kitchen.
The Gourmet Kitchen features a large working island, granite countertops, 36″ cabinets with crown molding, gas range, full back-splash, stainless steel appliances, and under-cabinet lighting. A Mudroom with connected Laundry Room is conveniently located off the Kitchen. The Kitchen has plenty of storage options including a walk-in pantry shared with the Dining Area. Just off of the Dining Area, an inviting custom-paver Patio is the perfect spot for enjoying the warmer weather & entertaining with a built-in fire pit.
The spacious Master Suite features an eye-catching faux brick wall and lots of natural light with a bank of windows on one wall and a transom window over the bed. Two walk-in closets provide ample storage space.
The Master Bath features an extended double vanity with quartz countertops, a tiled shower with a frameless glass door, built-in Corian seat & a transom window for privacy.
Upstairs you’ll find 2 additional Bedrooms, a Full Bath & Loft. The Loft offers an additional 300+ square feet of space perfect for a sitting area, playroom, or an additional home office space. Both bedrooms are large and enjoy an abundance of natural light from large windows. A Full Hallway Bath is shared by all along with the amazing views down into both the Great Room & Entry Foyer.
A look-out Basement provides additional room for personalization and storage.
Your new Belmonte Builders home includes many standard features that are typically upgrades. Please feel free to compare our quality to other builders. We are sure you will see the difference you get with your new Belmonte home.
- Distinctive Custom Designed Copyrighted Plans
- 9’ First Floor Ceilings (per plan)
- Two-Story Foyers and Family Rooms (per plan)
- Gas Burning Fireplace with Granite Surround Face and Flush Hearth with Full Surround Wood Mantle
- Fiberglass Shower w/ Glass Enclosure and Extended Vanity and Two (2) Sinks in Master Bath (per plan)
- Tiled Master Bath Floor
- Decorative Powder Bath Plumbing Fixtures; Including Pedestal Sink (per plan)
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Choice of Kitchen Cabinet Styles from our Expansive “Alexandria” Collection, Including: Crown Molding, Dovetail Drawer with Under-mount Glides and Wood Exposed Back Panels
- Red Oak 4″ Wide Engineered Hardwood Floors in Foyer, Dining Room, Kitchen and Nook and Half Bath When Immediately off Foyer
- Granite Kitchen Countertops with 4″ Backsplash
- 5 ¼” Colonial Baseboard
- Garbage Disposal
- Crown Molding in Dining Room
- Granite Countertops in Main and Master Bathrooms
- Kitchen Cabinets with “Soft-Close” Hardware
- Separate Laundry Room
- Generously Sized Energy Star Rated Windows Throughout the Home; Including Energy Efficient Pella© “Encompass” Series Vinyl Double-Hung Windows, Including Insulated Thermopane Low “E”, Argon Gas- Filled, Grilles Between the Glass Windows, Tilt to Clean, Screens on All Windows and Patio Door (per plan)
- R-21 Insulation in Walls
- R-38 Insulation in Ceiling
- Energy Star Rated* 97% Efficient Furnace, Air Conditioning and Programmable Thermostat
- Colonial Style Maintenance-free, Insulated Overhead Garage Door with Choice of Decorative Glass
- Interior Perimeter of Foundation Wall to Be Insulated From Floor To Ceiling
- Thermatru© Insulated Entry Doors With Adjustable Threshold
- Unique Custom Elevations Featuring Lifetime Ltd. Warranty Architectural Shingles and Steep Pitched Roofs
- Vinyl Siding and Soffits with Choice of Colors
- Color Coordinated Shutters (per plan)
- Large Handle Set With Deadbolt at Front Door
- Sprinkler System
- Generous Seeding and Professionally Designed Plantings Package
- One (1) Added Trees, 2 ½” to 3” Caliper
- Base Course Asphalt Driveway (per plan)
- Professional Interior Design Consultation
- Expert Lighting/Electrical Design Consultation
- 2 x 6 Exterior Walls For Maximum Insulation Cavity and Strength
- Ice and Water Rubber Membrane in Roof Valleys, Eaves and Typical Trouble Spots To Protect Your Home
- 8” Thick Poured Concrete Walls With Steel Reinforcing
- Fully Sheet Rocked Garages, One Coat of Tape and Windows and Doors Trimmed
- Two (2) Exterior Frost Free Faucets
- Continuous Ridge Vent Roofs and Vented Soffits
- Smoke Detection and Carbon Monoxide Monitoring
- Designer Selected Lighting For Interior and Exterior of Home
- Weather Proof G.F.I. Outlet at Front and Rear of Home
- Computer Engineered I-Joist Floor System with 3/4” Tongue and Groove Subfloor Glued and Screwed Creating Stronger, Quieter Floors With Less Obstructions in the Basement Than Dimensional Lumber
= Green Building Features
Community Site Map
Click site map to enlarge
Take I-87 to Exit 8A, head east on Grooms Road, turn right onto Woodin Road, take second right onto Manchester, turn left onto Greenbrier Way.
Visit One of Our Sales Centers