Location. Location. Location. Why People Are Excited to Build in the New Home Community of Alexandria
Alexandria is a Belmonte new home neighborhood conveniently situated in the historic, charming, and centrally located town of Halfmoon. Alexandria’s easy access to great shopping, dining, and the Northway makes it the perfect choice. Add to that being a part of the Shenendehowa school system and you have all the things that people are looking for…at a great price with homes starting in the low $400’s. It truly is one of the best values in the area.
Alexandria is unique in that it is a new home community situated within an already established neighborhood. One of the benefits of building in Alexandria is that homeowners get the best of both worlds – a new home built to their specifications and the comfort of being part of a well-established, tight-knit community.
Alexandria also offers two maintenance options. Choose from lots with exterior maintenance coverage for a monthly fee or lot with the optional maintenance plan for those who like to take care of their own yards with no maintenance fee.
|Address||Status||Basement||Lot Size (sq. ft.)|
|36 Greenbrier Way||Avail||Look Out||23,608|
|34 Greenbrier Way||SPEC||Look Out||20,161|
|30 Greenbrier Way||Avail||Look Out||25,552|
|23 Greenbrier Way||Avail||Walk Out||22,076|
|22 Greenbrier Way||Avail||Look Out||21,200|
|20 Greenbrier Way||Avail||Look Out||22,412|
|18 Greenbrier Way||Avail||Look Out||21,561|
|16 Greenbrier Way||Avail||Look Out||21,894|
|14 Greenbrier Way||Avail||Look Out||21,347|
|10 Greenbrier Way||Avail||Look Out||20,244|
|9 Greenbrier Way||Avail||Standard||22,861|
|8 Greenbrier Way||Avail||Look Out||22,262|
|5 Greenbrier Way||MODEL||Look Out||21,926|
|4 Wintergreen||Avail||Walk Out||22,441|
|1 Wintergreen||Avail||Walk Out||20,268|
Belmonte Builders homes include many standard features that are typically upgrades. Please feel free to compare our quality to other builders. We are sure you will see the difference!
- Distinctive Custom Designed Copyrighted Plans
- 9’ First Floor Ceilings (per plan)
- Two-Story Foyers and Family Rooms (per plan)
- Gas Burning Fireplace with Granite Surround Face and Flush Hearth with Full Surround Wood Mantle
- Fiberglass Shower w/ Glass Enclosure and Extended Vanity and Two (2) Sinks in Master Bath (per plan)
- Tiled Master Bath Floor
- Decorative Powder Bath Plumbing Fixtures; Including Pedestal Sink (per plan)
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Choice of Kitchen Cabinet Styles from our Expansive “Griffin’s Ridge” Collection, Including Crown Molding, Dovetail Drawer with Under-mount Glides, and Wood Exposed Back Panels
- Red Oak 4″ Wide Engineered Hardwood Floors in Foyer, Dining Room, Kitchen and Nook and Half Bath When Immediately off Foyer
- Granite Kitchen Countertops with 4″ Backsplash
- 5 ¼” Colonial Baseboard
- Garbage Disposal
- Crown Molding in Dining Room
- Granite Countertops in Main and Master Bathrooms
- Kitchen Cabinets with “Soft-Close” Hardware
- Separate Laundry Room
- Generously Sized Energy Star Rated Windows Throughout the Home; Including Energy Efficient Pella© “Encompass” Series Vinyl Double-Hung Windows, Including Insulated Thermopane Low “E”, Argon Gas- Filled, Grilles Between the Glass Windows, Tilt to Clean, Screens on All Windows and Patio Door (per plan)
- R-21 Insulation in Walls
- R-38 Insulation in Ceiling
- Colonial Style Maintenance-free, Insulated Overhead Garage Door with Choice of Decorative Glass
- Interior Perimeter of Foundation Wall to Be Insulated From Floor To Ceiling
- Thermatru© Insulated Entry Doors With Adjustable Threshold
- Unique Custom Elevations Featuring Lifetime Ltd. Warranty Architectural Shingles and Steep Pitched Roofs
- Vinyl Siding and Soffits with Choice of Colors
- Color Coordinated Shutters (per plan)
- Large Handle Set With Deadbolt at Front Door
- Sprinkler System
- Generous Seeding and Professionally Designed Plantings Package
- One (1) Added Tree, 2 ½” to 3” Caliper
- Base Course Asphalt Driveway (per plan)
- Professional Interior Design Consultation
- Expert Lighting/Electrical Design Consultation
- 2 x 6 Exterior Walls For Maximum Insulation Cavity and Strength
- Ice and Water Rubber Membrane in Roof Valleys, Eaves, and Typical Trouble Spots To Protect Your Home
- 8” Thick Poured Concrete Walls With Steel Reinforcing
- Fully Sheet Rocked Garages, One Coat of Tape, and Windows and Doors Trimmed
- Two (2) Exterior Frost Free Faucets
- Continuous Ridge Vent Roofs and Vented Soffits
- Smoke Detection and Carbon Monoxide Monitoring
- Designer Selected Lighting For Interior and Exterior of Home
- Weather Proof G.F.I. Outlet at Front and Rear of Home
- Computer Engineered I-Joist Floor System with 3/4” Tongue and Groove Subfloor Glued and Screwed Creating Stronger, Quieter Floors with Less Obstructions in the Basement Than Dimensional Lumber
= Green Building Features
|Floor Plan||Home Type||Size (sq ft)||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Base Price|
|Weston II||Master Down||2,973||4||3||$507,900|
Take I-87 to Exit 8A, head east on Grooms Road, turn right onto Woodin, take first right onto Manchester and second left onto Greenbrier Way.
Alexandria Sales Center
|Hours:||Open Daily 12 pm – 5 pm,
Tuesdays 10 am – 2 pm
Closed on Mondays
|Address:||5 Greenbrier Way
Halfmoon, NY 12065
|Directions:||Take I-87 to Exit 8A.
Head east on Grooms Road.
Take right onto Woodin.
Take first right onto Manchester.
Take second left onto Greenbrier Way.
Shenendehowa School District
A highly ranked school system where children can grow. Shenendehowa serves students in southern Saratoga County, N.Y. including the towns of Clifton Park, Halfmoon, Ballston, Malta, Stillwater, and Waterford.
Find Your Home
Other Belmonte Communities
Clifton Park, NY
Bonneau Road – From the $500’s
Round Lake, NY
Griffin’s Ridge –From the low $400’s
Calvin Court – From the $400’s