Minutes from the heart of Clifton Park on Crescent Road, Bridlewood offers a wide variety of plans or our designers can create a completely custom home that fits you like a glove. The neighborhood is surrounded by open space and forever wild areas and features large, wooded homesites.
At Bridlewood, privacy is an amenity. All in a convenient Clifton Park location with Shenendehowa schools. Prices begin in the $600s.
|15 Bridlewood Loop||Available||.71|
Your new Belmonte Builders home includes many standard features that are typically upgrades. Please feel free to compare our quality to other builders. We are sure you will see the difference you get with your new Belmonte home.
- Distinctive Custom Designed Copyrighted Plans
- Nine Foot First Floor Ceilings (per plan)
- Rich and Warm Red Oak 4″ Wide Engineered Hardwood Floors Located in the Foyer, Living Room, Dining Room, Powder Bath (per plan), Kitchen and Nook
- 2-Story Foyers and Family Rooms (per plan)
- Gas Burning Fireplace with Granite Surround and Flush Hearth with Full Surround Wood Mantle
- Luxurious Soaking Tub, Separate Shower with Glass Enclosure and Ceramic Wall Tiles and an Extended Vanity with Two (2) Sinks in Master Bath (per plan) as well as Tiled Master Bath Floor (per plan)
- Main Bath has a Tub/Shower Unit Including Tiled Walls
- Decorative Powder Bath Plumbing Fixtures; Including Pedestal Sink (per plan)
- Choice of Kitchen Cabinet Styles from our Expansive “Prestige” Collection, Including Cherry and Maple Finishes, Dovetail Drawers with Under Mount Guides, Wood Exposed Panels, and Crown Molding.
- Kitchen Cabinets include soft‐close hardware.
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- Granite Kitchen countertops with 4” granite backsplash
- Garbage disposal in the Kitchen Sink
- Colonial Styled Oak Stair Railings with Oak Treads(per plan)
- Divided-Lite Glass French-Styled Door to Study (per plan)
- Elegant, Oversized 5 ¼ ” Colonial Baseboard with 3 ½“ Colonial Casing
- Well-designed Crown Molding in Dining Room and Living Room or Study (per plan) and One-piece Chair Rail in Dining Room (per plan)
- Generously Sized Energy Star Rated Windows Throughout the Home; Including Energy Efficient Pella© “Lifestyles” Series Wood Double-Hung Windows, Including Insulated Thermopane Low “E”, Argon Gas- Filled, Grilles Between the Glass Windows, Tilt to Clean, Screens on All Windows and Patio Door (per plan)
- R-21 Insulation in Walls
- R-38 Insulation in Ceiling
- Energy Star Rated* 96% Efficient Furnace, Air Conditioning and Programmable Thermostat and Humidifier
- Carriage Style Insulated Overhead Garage Door with Choice of Decorative Glass
- Interior Perimeter of Foundation Wall to Be Insulated From Floor To Ceiling
- Thermatru© Insulated Entry Doors With Adjustable Threshold
- Unique Custom Elevations Featuring Lifetime Ltd. Warranty Architectural Shingles and Steep Pitched Roofs That Enhance Curb Appeal
- Cultured Stone in Select Partial Locations (per plan)
- “Premium” Vinyl Siding and Soffits with Choice of Colors
- Color Coordinated Shutters (per plan)
- Large Handle Set With Deadbolt at Front Door
- Sprinkler System
- Generous Seeding and Professionally Designed Plantings Package
- Base Course Asphalt Driveway (per plan)
- Distinctive Custom Designed Copyrighted Plans
- DProfessional Interior Design Consultation
- DExpert Lighting/Electrical Design Consultation
- D2 x 6 Exterior Walls For Maximum Insulation Cavity and Strength
- DIce and Water Rubber Membrane in Roof Valleys, Eaves and Typical Trouble Spots To Protect Your Home
- D8” Thick Poured Concrete Walls With Steel Reinforcing
- DFully Sheet Rocked Garages, One Coat of Tape and Windows and Doors Trimmed
- DTwo (2) Exterior Frost Free Faucets
- DContinuous Ridge Vent Roofs and Vented Soffits
- DSecurity System Including: Smoke Detection, Burglar Intrusion Detection, and Carbon Monoxide Monitoring
- DDesigner Selected Lighting For Interior and Exterior of Home
- DWeather Proof G.F.I. Outlet at Front and Rear of Home
- D3 Telephone Lines and 2 Cable TV Lines Wired With RG-6 Coaxial Wires
- DComputer Engineered I-Joist Floor System with ¾” Tongue and Groove Subfloor Glued and Screwed Creating Stronger, Quieter Floors With Less Obstructions in the Basement Than Dimensional Lumber
= Green Building Features
I-87 to exit 8, Turn West onto Crescent Road (from the north, it’s a right, from the south it is a left off the exit). Pass Moe Road; about ¼ mile, development is on left. (Look for a four-rail white horse fence).
Bridlewood Ridge Sales
For information about the community and our floorplans, contact Shannon McCarthy:
mobile: 518-858-8820 | Shannon@mccarthysells.com
If you would like to see examples of our homes, feel free to visit one of our decorated models at the following communities:
Shenendehowa School District
A highly ranked school system where children can grow. Shenendehowa serves students in southern Saratoga County, N.Y. including the towns of Clifton Park, Halfmoon, Ballston, Malta, Stillwater, and Waterford.