ONLY 1 LOT & 1 SPEC HOME LEFT! When you enter Calvin Court, it feels like you are stepping into the country …but, without the drive. This exclusive new home community features 9 large lots in a highly sought-after location close to Saratoga Lake.
- Large home sites from 2 – 5 acres
- Country living close to Saratoga Lake
- A variety of plans to choose from, or we’ll design with you
- From the mid $500s
At Belmonte Builders, our hearts go out to everyone affected by the coronavirus (COVID–19). Due to the Governor’s Stay-at-Home order, Belmonte Builders as a non-essential businesses is required to close our offices. Our sales staff will still be available for calls and to do video walkthroughs.
- If you are in the selections phase of building your home, please call the main office to learn about alternative ways for choosing & reviewing selections.
- Our Model Homes and Sales Centers are closed, but our sales team is available for calls to answer questions & to schedule video walkthroughs.
Take advantage of a $500 discount for every $10,000 of in upgrades & options when you sign a contract on a pre-sale home in any of these Belmonte new home neighborhoods: Alexandria, Bonneau Road, Bridlewood Ridge, Calvin Court , Griffin’s Ridge, The Mill at Smith Bridge, Meadowbrook, Sonoma Grove, Windsor Woods.
|Address||Status||Basement||Lot Size (acre)|
|2 Calvin Court||SPEC||Look Out||1.6|
|71 Grace Moore Rd.||Available||Look Out||5.3|
Your new Belmonte Builders home includes many standard features that are typically upgrades. Please feel free to compare our quality to other builders. We are sure you will see the difference you get with your new Belmonte home.
- Custom Designed Copyrighted Plans
- 9’ First Floor Ceilings (per plan)
- Two-Story Foyers and Family Rooms (per plan)
- Gas Burning Fireplace with Granite Surround Face and Flush Hearth with Full Surround Wood Mantle
- Fiberglass Shower w/ Glass Enclosure and Extended Vanity and Two (2) Sinks in Master Bath (per plan)
- Tiled Master Bath Floor
- Decorative Powder Bath Plumbing Fixtures; Including Pedestal Sink (per plan)
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Choice of Kitchen Cabinet Styles from our Expansive “Traditional” Collection, Including: Crown Molding, Dovetail Drawer with Under-mount Glides and Wood Exposed Back Panels
- Red Oak 4″ Wide Engineered Hardwood Floors in Foyer, Dining Room, Kitchen and Nook and Half Bath When Immediately off Foyer
- Colonial Styled Stairway with Oak Treads (per plan)
- 5 ¼” Colonial Baseboard
- Generously Sized Energy Star Rated Windows Throughout the Home; Including Energy Efficient Pella© “Encompass” Series Vinyl Double-Hung Windows, Including Insulated Thermopane Low “E”, Argon Gas- Filled, Grilles Between the Glass Windows, Tilt to Clean, Screens on All Windows and Patio Door (per plan)
- R-21 Insulation in Walls
- R-38 Insulation in Ceiling
- Energy Star Rated* 96% Efficient Furnace, Air Conditioning and Programmable Thermostat
- Colonial Style Maintenance-free, Insulated Overhead Garage Door with Choice of Decorative Glass
- Interior Perimeter of Foundation Wall to Be Insulated From Floor To Ceiling
- Thermatru© Insulated Entry Doors With Adjustable Threshold
- Passive Radon Mitigation System
- All Bathrooms Vented by Fans
- Unique Custom Elevations Featuring Lifetime Ltd. Warranty Architectural Shingles and Steep Pitched Roofs
- Vinyl Siding and Soffits with Choice of Colors
- Color Coordinated Shutters (per plan)
- Large Handle Set With Deadbolt at Front Door
- Sprinkler System
- Generous Seeding and Professionally Designed Plantings Package
- Two (2) Added Trees, 2 ½” to 3” Caliper.
- Base Course Asphalt Driveway (per plan)
- Professional Interior Design Consultation
- Expert Lighting/Electrical Design Consultation
- 2 x 6 Exterior Walls For Maximum Insulation Cavity and Strength
- Ice and Water Rubber Membrane in Roof Valleys, Eaves and Typical Trouble Spots To Protect Your Home
- 8” Thick Poured Concrete Walls With Steel Reinforcing
- Fully Sheet Rocked Garages, One Coat of Tape and Windows and Doors Trimmed
- Two (2) Exterior Frost Free Faucets
- Continuous Ridge Vent Roofs and Vented Soffits
- Security System Including: Smoke Detection, Burglar Intrusion Detection, and Carbon Monoxide Monitoring
- Designer Selected Lighting For Interior and Exterior of Home
- Weather Proof G.F.I. Outlet at Front and Rear of Home
- Computer Engineered I-Joist Floor System with &frac3/4;” Tongue and Groove Subfloor Glued and Screwed Creating Stronger, Quieter Floors With Less Obstructions in the Basement Than Dimensional Lumber
= Green Building Features
|Floor Plan||Home Type||Size (sq ft)||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Base Price|
|Newlin II||Master Down||2,644||3||2.5||$539,900|
|Weston II||Master Down||2,973||4||3||$563,900|
I-87 North to Malta Exit 12, right off exit on NY 67 E. At the second circle take the 3rd exit onto Route 9 (North), 1.7 miles turn right onto Route 9P. Continue 2.6 miles, turn right on Lake Road 1 mile turn left on Grace Moore Rd. On Grace Moore look for Belmonte sign for Calvin Court.
Calvin Court Sales
For information on Calvin Court’s available lots and floor plans, contact Sharon Byrne
If you would like to see examples of our homes, feel free to visit one of our decorated models at the following communities:
Find Your Home
Other Belmonte Communities
Round Lake, NY
Griffin’s Ridge – Mid $300’s – Low $400’s