The best of both worlds. Urban living a stone’s throw from the energy and culture of downtown and the beauty, comfort and quality of a custom luxury townhome!
A 1,000 feet from beautiful Downtown Saratoga Springs, City Square is Belmonte Builders’ exclusive, new urban neighborhood featuring 25 townhomes and 14 luxury condominiums with charming Victorian-esque exteriors and high-end finish interiors.
To call City Square’s location “incredible” would be a gross understatement. Arguably the most beautiful and coolest downtown area in the entire Capital District, Broadway is packed with award winning bars and restaurants that have been featured everywhere from the New York Times to the Food Network. The historic and predominantly independent shops of downtown Saratoga are internationally renowned for their quality handcrafted treasures, making it one of the hottest shopping districts in the area.
We are excited to be back to our normal hours for our model homes/sales centers. We are adhering to the recommended safety protocols in place to keep our customers and staff safe. Our Corporate Office and Design Center staff are still working remotely and available by phone or email.
- If you are in the selection phase of building your home, please call the main office to learn about alternative ways of choosing & reviewing selections.
- Our Model Homes and Sales Centers are open with new protocols in place. Appointments are recommended as sales managers can only work with one client at a time in the home.
Take advantage of a $500 discount for every $10,000 of in upgrades & options when you sign a contract on a pre-sale home in any of these Belmonte new home neighborhoods: Alexandria, Bonneau Road, Bridlewood Ridge, Calvin Court , Griffin’s Ridge, The Mill at Smith Bridge, Meadowbrook, Sonoma Grove, Windsor Woods.
|Address||Status||Unit SF/Type||Starting $|
|17-A Cherry St.||Avail||2,075 / End||$817,900|
|17-B Cherry St.||Avail||2,075 / Interior||$799,900|
|17-C Cherry St.||Avail||2,075 / Interior||$799,900|
|17-D Cherry St.||Avail||2,035 / Interior||$797,900|
|17-E Cherry St.||Avail||1,995 / End||$811,900|
|104-A Division St.||Avail||2,065 / End||$836,900|
|104-B Division St.||Avail||2,050 / End||$835,400|
|106-A Division St.||Model||2,035 / End||$831,900|
|106-B Division St.||Avail||2,035 / End||$831,900|
Your new Belmonte Builders home includes many standard features that are typically upgrades. Please feel free to compare our quality to other builders. We are sure you will see the difference you get with your new Belmonte home.
- Custom Designed Copyrighted Plans
- 10’ First Floor Ceilings
- 9′ Second Floor Ceilings
- 9′ Basement Ceilings
- Gas Burning Fireplace, Granite Surround and Flush Hearth with Full Surround Wood Mantle
- Luxurious Shower with Glass Enclosure and Ceramic Wall Tiles and Vanity with Quartz Top with Two (2) Undermount Sinks in Master Bath (per plan) as well as Tiled Floor in Master Shower
- Main Bath has a Tub/Shower Unit Including Tiled Walls and Tile Floors, Quartz Countertops on Vanity with Undermount Sink
- Ceramic Floors in Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Decorative Powder Bath Plumbing Fixtures, Hardwood Floors and Pedestal Sink (per plan)
- Stainless Steel KitchenAid Appliances; Including Garbage Disposal and Washer/Dryer
- Kitchen Hood Vents Outside
- Choice of Kitchen Cabinet Styles from our Expansive “Entra” Collection, Including Oak and Maple Finishes, Dovetail Drawers with Under Mount Guides, Soft-Close Hinges and Crown Molding
- Quartz or Granite Kitchen Countertops
- Pre-finished 3 1/4″ Engineered Oak Plank Hardwood Floors Located in the Office/Dining Room, Family Room, Powder Bath (per plan), Kitchen and Nook/Dining Room
- Colonial Styled Oak Stair Railings with Oak Treads(per plan) Main Stairway
- Solid Core 1-3/4″ Interior Doors 8′ Height, First Floor Doors. 6′-8″ Height Second Floor and Lower Level Doors
- Oversized 7 1/4″ Colonial Baseboard on the First Floor and 5 1/4″ Baseboard on the Second Floor with 31/2″ Colonial Windsor Style Casing
- Crown Molding in Office/Dining Room (per plan) and One-piece Chair Rail in Dining Room (per plan), Excluded form the Office
- Decorative Light Fixture Package
- Security System
- Garage Door Opener
- Passive Radon Mitigation System
- Generously Sized Energy Star Rated Windows Throughout the Home; Including Energy Efficient Pella© “Lifestyles” Series Wood Double-Hung Windows, Including Insulated Thermopane Low “E”, Argon Gas- Filled, Grilles Between the Glass Windows, Tilt to Clean, Screens on All Windows and Patio Door (per plan)
- R-21 Insulation in Walls
- R-38 Insulation in Ceiling
- Energy Star Rated* 96% Efficient Furnace, Air Conditioning and Programmable Thermostat and Humidifier
- Carriage Style Insulated Overhead Garage Door with Choice of Decorative Glass
- Interior Perimeter of Foundation Wall to Be Insulated From Floor To Ceiling
- Thermatru© Insulated Entry Doors With Adjustable Threshold
- Unique Custom Elevations Featuring Lifetime Ltd. Warranty Architectural Shingles and Steep Pitched Roofs That Enhance Curb Appeal
- Cultured Stone in Select Locations (per plan)
- “Premium” Cement Board Siding and Soffits with Pre-Determined Colors
- Box or Bay Windows at Guest Suites, Pre-Determined
- Large Handle Set With Deadbolt at Front Door
- Sprinkler System
- Professionally Designed Plantings Package and Seeding
- Professional Interior Design Consultation
- Expert Lighting/Electrical Design Consultation
- 2 x 6 Exterior Walls For Maximum Insulation Cavity and Strength
- Ice and Water Rubber Membrane in Roof Valleys, Eaves and Typical Trouble Spots To Protect Your Home
- 8” Thick Poured Concrete Walls With Steel Reinforcing
- Fully Sheet Rocked Garages, Windows and Doors Trimmed
- Two (2) Exterior Frost Free Faucets
- Continuous Ridge Vent Roofs and Vented Soffits
- Security System Including: Smoke Detection, Burglar Intrusion Detection, and Carbon Monoxide Monitoring
- Designer Selected Lighting For Interior and Exterior of Home
- Weather Proof G.F.I. Outlet at Front and Rear of Home
- 3 Telephone Lines and 2 Cable TV Lines Wired With RG-6 Coaxial Wires
- Computer Engineered I-Joist Floor System with ¾” Tongue and Groove Subfloor Glued and Screwed Creating Stronger, Quieter Floors With Less Obstructions in the Basement Than Dimensional Lumber
= Green Building Features
From Routes 9 and 50 (Broadway) in Saratoga Springs; turn onto Division Street and continue 1000 feet (pass Clinton Street) to City Square on the left.
City Square Sales Center
OPEN 12pm – 4pm
|Address:||106A Division Street
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
|Directions:||From Routes 9 and 50 (Broadway) in Saratoga Springs; turn onto Division Street and continue 1000 feet (pass Clinton Street) to City Square on the left.|
City of Saratoga Springs
Saratoga is a developing county that doesn’t let progress step on the greenery of its extraordinary series of parks, and a thriving county that still values the fine art of living well.
Saratoga School District
Saratoga Springs School District provides a nurturing environment, which will foster the self-esteem, academic success, and zest for learning that will enable each individual to grow to his/her full potential.
- Elementary – Division Street
- Middle School – Maple Avenue Middle School
- High School – Saratoga Springs High School
Find Your Home
Other Belmonte Communities
Round Lake, NY
Griffin’s Ridge – Mid $300’s – Low $400’s