As Saratoga Springs’ most prestigious address, Meadowbrook has become home to many of the areas most exclusive homes ranging in size from 3000 sq ft to nearly 60,000 sq ft. Located off of Meadowbrook Road (from Union Avenue), lot sizes range from 2 to 5 acres, are heavily wooded and very private. Choose from our plans or we’ll build your unique ideas. Prices begin in the $800s.
We are excited to be back to our normal hours for our model homes/sales centers. We are adhering to the recommended safety protocols in place to keep our customers and staff safe. Our Corporate Office and Design Center staff are still working remotely and available by phone or email.
- If you are in the selection phase of building your home, please call the main office to learn about alternative ways of choosing & reviewing selections.
- Our Model Homes and Sales Centers are open with new protocols in place. Appointments are recommended as sales managers can only work with one client at a time in the home.
Take advantage of a $500 discount for every $10,000 of in upgrades & options when you sign a contract on a pre-sale home in any of these Belmonte new home neighborhoods: Alexandria, Bonneau Road, Bridlewood Ridge, Calvin Court , Griffin’s Ridge, The Mill at Smith Bridge, Meadowbrook, Sonoma Grove, Windsor Woods.
|Address||Status||Lot Size (acres)|
|45 Winding Brook Drive||Available||1.8|
|47 Winding Brook Drive||Available||1.8|
|48 Winding Brook Drive||Available||1.8|
|50 Winding Brook Drive||Available||2.4|
|55 Winding Brook Drive||Available||1.8|
|37 Stony Brook Drive||Available||1.9|
|35 Stony Brook Drive||Available||1.8|
|29 Stony Brook Drive||Available||2.1|
Your new Belmonte Builders home includes many standard features that are typically upgrades. Please feel free to compare our quality to other builders. We are sure you will see the difference you get with your new Belmonte home.
- Distinctive Custom Designed Copyrighted Plans
- Lofty 9’ First Floor Ceilings (per plan)
- Soaring 2-Story Foyers and Family Rooms (per plan)
- 42” Gas Burning Fireplace, Granite Surround and Flush Hearth with Full Surround Wood Mantle
- Luxurious Soaking Tub, Separate Shower with Glass Enclosure and Ceramic Wall Tiles and an Extended Vanity with Two (2) Sinks in Master Bath (per plan) as well as Tiled Master Bath Floor
- Main Bath has a Tub/Shower Unit Including Tiled Walls
- Decorative Powder Bath Plumbing Fixtures; Including Pedestal Sink (per plan)
- Ceramic Tiles in Laundry Room and Mud Room Areas
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Choice of Kitchen Cabinet Styles from our Expansive “Prestige” Collection, Including Cherry and Maple Finishes, Dovetail Drawers with Under Mount Guides, Wood Exposed Panels and Crown Molding.
- Granite Kitchen Countertops with Granite Backsplash
- Rich and Warm Red Oak 4″ Wide Engineered Hardwood Floors Located in the Foyer, Living Room, Dining Room, Powder Bath (per plan), and Kitchen
- Colonial Styled Stairway with Oak Treads (per plan)
- Divided-Lite Glass French-Styled Door to Study (per plan)
- Elegant, Oversized 5 ¼ ” Colonial Baseboard with 3 ½“ Colonial Casing
- Well-designed Crown Molding in Dining Room and Living Room or Study (per plan) and One-piece Chair Rail in Dining Room (per plan)
- Generously Sized Energy Star Rated Windows Throughout the Home; Including Energy Efficient Pella© “Lifestyles” Series Wood Double-Hung Windows, Including Insulated Thermopane Low “E”, Argon Gas- Filled, Grilles Between the Glass Windows, Tilt to Clean, Screens on All Windows and Patio Door (per plan)
- R-21 Insulation in Walls
- R-38 Insulation in Ceiling
- Energy Star Rated* 96% Efficient Furnace, Air Conditioning and Programmable Thermostat and Humidifier
- Carriage Style Insulated Overhead Garage Door with Choice of Decorative Glass
- Interior Perimeter of Foundation Wall to Be Insulated From Floor To Ceiling
- Thermatru© Insulated Entry Doors With Adjustable Threshold
- Unique Custom Elevations Featuring Lifetime Ltd. Warranty Architectural Shingles and Steep Pitched Roofs That Enhance Curb Appeal
- Cultured Stone in Select Partial Locations (per plan)
- Cedar Bevel Siding with Miratec© Trim, Painted Color of Choice from Builder’s Standards.
- Miratec© Fascia and Soffits
- Color Coordinated Shutters (per plan)
- Large Handle Set With Deadbolt at Front Door
- Sprinkler System
- Generous Seeding and Professionally Designed Plantings Package
- Base Course Asphalt Driveway (per plan)
- Professional Interior Design Consultation
- Expert Lighting/Electrical Design Consultation
- 2 x 6 Exterior Walls For Maximum Insulation Cavity and Strength
- Ice and Water Rubber Membrane in Roof Valleys, Eaves and Typical Trouble Spots To Protect Your Home
- 8” Thick Poured Concrete Walls With Steel Reinforcing
- Fully Sheet Rocked Garages, One Coat of Tape and Windows and Doors Trimmed
- Two (2) Exterior Frost Free Faucets
- Continuous Ridge Vent Roofs and Vented Soffits
- Security System Including: Smoke Detection, Burglar Intrusion Detection, and Carbon Monoxide Monitoring
- Designer Selected Lighting For Interior and Exterior of Home
- Weather Proof G.F.I. Outlet at Front and Rear of Home
- 3 Telephone Lines and 2 Cable TV Lines Wired With RG-6 Coaxial Wires
- Computer Engineered I-Joist Floor System with ¾” Tongue and Groove Subfloor Glued and Screwed Creating Stronger, Quieter Floors With Less Obstructions in the Basement Than Dimensional Lumber
= Green Building Features
Meadowbrook is a Belmonte Custom Home Community. The floor plans show here are examples of homes that have been built in the community in the past. Our designers will work with you to design and build a custom home that truly reflects your lifestyle and high standards down to the smallest detail. We can work with your plan, use one of ours as starting point or design it from scratch.
|Floor Plan||Home Type||Size (sq ft)||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Base Price|
I-87 North to Exit 14; left on Union Ave, left on Meadowbrook Road, left on Oakbrook to Stony Brook; turn right. (Available home sites scattered through out neighborhood.)
City of Saratoga Springs
Saratoga is a developing county that doesn’t let progress step on the greenery of its extraordinary series of parks, and a thriving county that still values the fine art of living well.
Saratoga School District
Saratoga Springs School District provides a nurturing environment, which will foster the self-esteem, academic success, and zest for learning that will enable each individual to grow to his/her full potential.
- Elementary – Caroline Street
- Middle School – Maple Avenue Middle School
- High School – Saratoga Springs High School
Find Your Home
Other Belmonte Communities
Round Lake, NY
Griffin’s Ridge – Mid $300’s – Low $400’s