Halloween is just around the corner. If you haven’t made plans yet, don’t worry. Saratoga Springs is full of fun things to do for Halloween – night or day, scary or family-friendly. From spooky spots like the ones you’ll see in the Haunted Saratoga Ghost Tours to Haunted Mazes, hayrides and the annual Ballston Spa Witch Walk. We compiled a list here to help you get started!
- Friday 10/25 & Saturday 10/27 at 7pm
- Sunday 10/27 at 6
- Adults – $20
- Children – $10
Where: The tour covers parts of Congress Park & downtown Saratoga Springs. Detailed instructions will be sent by email when tour is booked.
For special needs or more information email HauntedSaratoga@gmail.com or call 518-832-3796.
Take this 90-minute long walking tour tin search of the countless ghosts rumored to haunt the city of Saratoga Springs. Hear the stories that have lived on in our city for hundreds of years. They will enchant, entertainand perhaps even scare you. Total walking distance is less than a mile, covered at a very leisurely pace so that you can enjoy the Saratoga’s many infamous ghosts and haunted locations.
- When: Fridays & Saturday thru October 27, 5pm
- Where: Yaddo Gardens, 312 Union Ave Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Visitors should meet in the garden parking lot at 5 PM.
- Cost: $10
- Phone: 518-584-0746
- If you are unable to attend a guided tour, you may download this self-guided walking tour (PDF).
- When: Wednesday, Oct 30, 2019 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Where: Canfield Casino, 1 E Congress Street Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
- Cost: Adults $10.00, Children 6-17 $8.00, Under 6 Free
Every twist and turn in the haunted corn maze will hold a new surprise for you. As you navigate your way through with just a flashlight to guide your way anticipation and fear will build inside of you.
There are demons and ghouls around every bend, masked men with chainsaws following behind you, and haunted buildings within the maze to pass through.
This tour is not for faint of heart. Your nightmare begins with a corpse-guided tour along a serial killer infested forest to then be hauled into the trees among complete, utter horror. Once in the trees you will be launched in complete darkness … alone, afraid and vulnerable … along a screaming steel cable hundreds of feet along Mountain Ridge Adventure’s awesome Zip Line Park.
Established in 2005 by Carol Lang to help raise donations to support local animal organizations in the area. The Ballston Spa Witch Walk has grown to over 300+ witches. The annual pub crawl and Witch Dance raises donations for various animal organizations and brings 100’s of people to the local establishments of Ballston Spa.
- When: Friday, Oct 25, 2019 5:00 PM to 11:55 PM
- Where:American Legion, 23 Pleasant Street Ballston Spa, NY 12020
- Cost: $25 + Eventbrite fee | $35 Cash Only Night of the Walk
Wristbands can also be purchased at these participating bars (CASH ONLY)
$30 through 10/24 & $35 at the door at 6:00 pm on 10/25:
Henry’s Tavern on Front Street, The Brickyard Tavern 72 Milton Ave & The American Legion 23 Pleasent Street