ONLY 1 HOME LEFT – AVAILABLE NOW!
The Mill at Smith Bridge is almost finished, but you can still get in! This amazing award-winning community has one quick delivery home remaining – ready now!
In a convenient Wilton location and five minutes to downtown Saratoga Springs, The Mill at Smith Bridge is known for feature-rich homes with design details that recall an architectural period of balance, style and proportion.
The Capital Region was officially cleared for Phase Two. As a part of that transition, we are happy to be opening our model homes/sales centers with safety protocols in place to keep our customers and staff safe. Our Corporate Office and Design Center staff are still working remotely and available by phone or email.
- If you are in the selection phase of building your home, please call the main office to learn about alternative ways of choosing & reviewing selections.
- Our Model Homes and Sales Centers are now open with new protocols in place. Appointments are recommended as sales managers can only work with one client at a time in the home.
Take advantage of a $500 discount for every $10,000 of in upgrades & options when you sign a contract on a pre-sale home in any of these Belmonte new home neighborhoods: Alexandria, Bonneau Road, Bridlewood Ridge, Calvin Court , Griffin’s Ridge, The Mill at Smith Bridge, Meadowbrook, Sonoma Grove, Windsor Woods.
|Address||Status||Lot Size (acres)|
|59 Smith Bridge||SPEC||.57|
Your new Belmonte Builders home includes many standard features that are typically upgrades. Please feel free to compare our quality to other builders. We are sure you will see the difference you get with your new Belmonte home.
- Custom Designed Copyrighted Plans
- 9’ First Floor Ceilings (per plan)
- Two-Story Foyers and Family Rooms (per plan)
- Gas Burning Fireplace with Granite Surround Face and Flush Hearth with Full Surround Wood Mantle
- Fiberglass Shower w/ Glass Enclosure and Extended Vanity with Two (2) Sinks in Master Bath (per plan)
- Tiled Master Bath Floor
- Decorative Powder Bath Plumbing Fixtures; Including Pedestal Sink (per plan)
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Choice of Kitchen Cabinet Styles from our Expansive “Traditional” Collection, Including: Crown Molding, Dovetail Drawer with Under-mount Glides and Wood Exposed Back Panels
- Rich and Warm Red Oak 4″ Wide Engineered Hardwood Floors in Foyer, Dining Room, Kitchen and Nook and Half Bath When Immediately off Foyer
- 5 ¼” Colonial Baseboard
- Generously Sized Energy Star Rated Windows Throughout the Home; Including Energy Efficient Pella© “Encompass” Series Vinyl Double-Hung Windows, Including Insulated Thermopane Low “E”, Argon Gas- Filled, Grilles Between the Glass Windows, Tilt to Clean, Screens on All Windows and Patio Door (per plan)
- R-21 Insulation in Walls
- R-38 Insulation in Ceiling
- Energy Star Rated* 96% Efficient Furnace, Air Conditioning and Programmable Thermostat
- Colonial Style Maintenance-free, Insulated Overhead Garage Door with Choice of Decorative Glass
- Interior Perimeter of Foundation Wall to Be Insulated From Floor To Ceiling
- Thermatru© Insulated Entry Doors With Adjustable Threshold
- Unique Custom Elevations Featuring Lifetime Ltd. Warranty Architectural Shingles and Steep Pitched Roofs
- Vinyl Siding and Soffits with Choice of Colors
- Color Coordinated Shutters (per plan)
- Large Handle Set With Deadbolt at Front Door
- Sprinkler System
- Generous Seeding and Professionally Designed Plantings Package
- Two (2) Added Trees, 2 ½” to 3” Caliper
- Base Course Asphalt Driveway (per plan)
- Professional Interior Design Consultation
- Expert Lighting/Electrical Design Consultation
- 2 x 6 Exterior Walls For Maximum Insulation Cavity and Strength
- Ice and Water Rubber Membrane in Roof Valleys, Eaves and Typical Trouble Spots To Protect Your Home
- 8” Thick Poured Concrete Walls With Steel Reinforcing
- Fully Sheet Rocked Garages, One Coat of Tape and Windows and Doors Trimmed
- Two (2) Exterior Frost Free Faucets
- Continuous Ridge Vent Roofs and Vented Soffits
- Smoke Detection and Carbon Monoxide Monitoring
- Designer Selected Lighting For Interior and Exterior of Home
- Weather Proof G.F.I. Outlet at Front and Rear of Home
- Computer Engineered I-Joist Floor System with &frac3/4;” Tongue and Groove Subfloor Glued and Screwed Creating Stronger, Quieter Floors With Less Obstructions in the Basement Than Dimensional Lumber
= Green Building Features
|Floor Plan||Home Type||Size (sq ft)||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Base Price|
|Newlin II||Master Down||2,644||3||2.5||$481,900|
From the south; I-87 to exit 15, left onto Route 50, 1.1 miles to right on Route 9, 1.6 miles to right on Smith Bridge Rd, The Mill entrance is 1000’ on the left.
The Mill at Smith Bridge Sales
For information on these lots and our custom homes, contact Rob Rothschild
Phone: 518-275-3326 -or- E-mail: email@example.com
If you would like to see examples of our homes, feel free to visit one of our decorated models at the following communities:
Saratoga School District
Saratoga Springs School District provides a nurturing environment, which will foster the self-esteem, academic success, and zest for learning that will enable each individual to grow to his/her full potential.
- Elementary – Dorothy Nolan
- Middle School – Maple Avenue Middle School
- High School – Saratoga Springs High School
Find Your Home
Other Belmonte Communities
Round Lake, NY
Griffin’s Ridge – Mid $300’s – Low $400’s